UpVote is the perfect if you want to create site like Hacker News, Growth Hackers and other similar sites.
UpVote theme is powered by a custom-build plugin that will enable registered users to submit url (in UpVote we called it story) and the theme can automatically fetch the post title, featured image and description from the link, as long as the url support Open Graph.
Users can register to UpVote using WordPress default registration form or simply login using Facebook and Twitter oauth. They can later submit new story (url) or vote on existing stories.
Test the Demo Site
- Enable registered users to submit url to the site
- Unlimited colors and typography
- Powerful theme options panel
- Facebook and Twitter login
- Support Google ReCaptcha
- User can edit their profile, password or request new password right from the front-end
- User dashboard
- Voting system
- Custom page templates and widgets
- Popular, Trending and Recent stories shortcodes
- Responsive layout
- Translation support
- XML demo data
Other Themes From Us
High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, Columns: 2Theme Preview
UpVote – Hacker News Styled WordPress Theme