Telegraph is a responsive WordPress blog with clean and minimal design, a perfect solution for those, who’s looking for a great theme to share their stories through the effective blogging site. Developed with SEO in mind, it includes a lot of custom options like social icons, buttons, great widgets and much more. It will help to showcase the content and set the website apart with its professional functionality and fast operating speed. Telegraph WP theme focuses on its beautiful simplicity and comfortable user interface, that provides perfect functioning and easy customization.
Important: Not WordPress Theme
All graphical content (theme identity, logos, images e.t.c) not included to theme main file and used only in demo version!
- Elegant and modern design
- Responsive, adaptive
- User friendly
- Simple customization
- Perfectly optimized
- High operating speed
- Boxed layout
- Hide most elements
- Top slider
- Browsers compatible
- Touch and Swipe Support
- CSS3 animations
- Unlimited colors
- Typography options
- Custom About Me Widget
- Custom About Me Widget
- Custom Instagram Widget
- Support for Contact Form 7
- Social Icons in Footer
- Font Awesome Icons
- Google Fonts Support
- Mailchimp Integrated
- Translation Ready
- Outstanding Support Service
- Extensive Documentation
- Bootstrap – sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Bootstrap-select – a custom select for @twitter Bootstrap using button dropdown.
- Font Awesome – gives you scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized — size, color, drop shadow, and anything that can be done with the power of CSS.
- jQuery Appear – jQuery plugin to call a function when an element appears.
- jQuery Easing – a jQuery plugin from GSGD to give advanced easing options.
- CSS loader – this webpack config can load css files, embed small png images as Data Urls and jpg images as files.
- jQuery custom content scroller – Highly customizable custom scrollbar jQuery plugin.
- Animate.css – just-add-water CSS animations.
For a quick solution of your problem we recommend to contact the customer support at our support site.
We appreciate your time, so we worked hard to make an appeal to the support convenient and comfortable. You must understand that we also appreciate our time, that is why we strongly recommend not to seek other ways to appeal to the support, and immediately create the ticket at the support site.
The customer support runs on weekdays from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm GMT +2. Some days of the year turn to be holidays, respectively, we can not give you support then. However, we will inform about those days in advance.
High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: WPML, Bootstrap 3.x, Software Version: WordPress 4.5.x, Columns: 1Theme Preview
Telegraph – Creative WordPress Blog Theme