SiteBox is a powerful WordPress Magazine Theme which has various layouts you can choose. With 12+ possible homepage layouts, 6 Header Styles and 2 Footer Styles, you can change how your site looks every month until the next New Year ????
SiteBox also use Widgetized Homepage which can only mean you have more combinations for your site. All components arranged beautifully in blocks or boxes, hence the name, SiteBox.
Multiple layouts in this theme is responsive-ready. Please try the demo on your mobile device to see the responsive layout of this theme.
#2. SEO Friendly and Schema.org Markup
SiteBox is built with Schema.org markup which is good for search engine.
It’ll absolutely help you optimize your site in terms of SEO.
#3. Custom Header and Custom Footer
SiteBox came with six different headers and two footer styles. Check this out:
- Header Style 1 (default)
- Header Style 2
- Header Style 3
- Header Style 4
- Header Style 5
- Header Style 6
- Footer Style 1
- Footer Style 2 (default)
#4. Mega Menu
There are 2 types of mega menu you can use. ‘Links’ mega menu and ‘Category’ mega menu. If you see the demo, ‘Links’ mega menu is represented by Features. While Mega Menu items menu next to it is ‘Category’ one. For ‘Category’ mega menu, it displays recent posts from current selected category.
#5. Multiple Homepage Layouts
Here is the main feature of SiteBox. You’ll have five basic options for your Homepage Layout:
- Wide Featured Content
- Narrow Featured Content
- Vertical Menu 1 (with Wide Featured Content)
- Vertical Menu 2 (with Narrow Featured Content)
- Full Width 4 Columns
But you can combine Wide/Narrow Featured Content with the Archive Layout options:
- Sidebar / Content / Sidebar
- Content / Sidebar / Sidebar
- Content / Sidebar
- Sidebar / Content
And for Vertical Menu 1/2 you have additional Menu Color options:
- Blue (default)
Check out some of these combinations on demo:
- Wide Featured – Sidebar / Content / Sidebar
- Wide Featured – Content / Sidebar / Sidebar
- Wide Featured – Content / Sidebar
- Wide Featured – Sidebar / Content
- Narrow Featured – Sidebar / Content / Sidebar
- Narrow Featured – Content / Sidebar / Sidebar
- Narrow Featured – Content / Sidebar
- Narrow Featured – Sidebar / Content
- Vertical Menu 1 (Wide Featured)
- Vertical Menu 2 (Narrow Featured)
- Vertical Menu 1 White
- Full Width 4 Column
#6. Customizable Home Page
You can easily customize the home page with drag n drop feature. SiteBox homepage are widgets based which means you only need to drag n drop the widgets to the Home sidebar.
There are total nine Widgets type you can use in this Home sidebar. Be creative and create a layout which match your style and preferences.
#7. Multiple Archive Styles and Layouts
SiteBox has options to show your Archive/Post Listing in Standard, Grid or List 1/List 2 style. You can also choose between Single Sidebar or Double Sidebar.
Checkout this combination samples below:
- Standard Layout – Sidebar / Content / Sidebar
- Standard Layout – Content / Sidebar / Sidebar
- Standard Layout – Content / Sidebar
- Standard Layout – Sidebar / Content
- List 1
- List 2
- (… checkout demo for more complete samples)
#8. Multiple Page/Post Layouts
SiteBox has features to change the layout per post/page basis.
- Post Full Width: Display the content without sidebar
- Post Right Sidebar: Display the content with sidebar on the right
- Post Left Sidebar: Display the content with sidebar on the left
- Page Full Width: Display the content without sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar: Display the content with sidebar on the right
- Page Left Sidebar: Display the content with sidebar on the left
SiteBox includes integrated rating counter. Your readers can easily vote or like whichever post they found interesting.
Read it. Love it. Click it.
#10. Custom Widgets
Want to show a Facebook Like Box and Twitter Timeline on your site? Or probably a brand new Most Likes Posts Thumbnails widget? SiteBox have Custom Widgets for them. Along with total 13 widgets to give you more flexibility to customize your website.
#11. Post Formats
SiteBox support 8 Post Formats:
High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Framework: Hybrid Core, Software Version: WordPress 4.5, Columns: 3Theme Preview
SiteBox – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme