Salty – Responsive Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme
The combination of minimalistic design and optimized code resulted in an exceptionally pleasant theme. It’s perfect for bloggers who seek for a light and smooth look for their fancy blog. Salty requires no plugins to work. It uses built-in WordPress Customizer to bring all the sweet options for you to play with. It means no more options framework plugins. It also uses SVG only graphics, so your site will look sharp on any device. Salty features nice header carousel so you can bring immediate attention to posts you want to feature. Should we even say that it’s 100% responsive? Salty offers all Google Web Fonts out of the box in the Customizer. It also loads your Typekit fonts if you provide a valid Typekit ID. It has so many blog layout and header options, that you’ll have a hard time picking just one combination. And of course, a nice mobile navigation is here to stay. More to come, stay tuned!
All images, included in the demo of the theme are copyrighted by their authors. None of them will be included with the purchase.
Free Sopka Care Service
To get a free Sopka Care Service you need to:
- be among first 10 buyers
- like our Facebook page
Free Sopka Care Service is limited to:
- Theme install (working hosting setup must be provided by the buyer; any data backups are buyer’s responsibility; resolving compatibility issues with 3rd party plugins is NOT included)
- Assistance with theme setup and options adjustment ( create menus, upload logo, adjust fonts, colors, etc. );
- Add Typekit fonts ( a Typekit account is required );
- Simple CSS customizations beyond what the theme options can offer;
- Maximum of 1 hour work time.
Please, ask in the comments about any particular adjustment you want to make to the theme before you buy. If you already bought the theme, please, open a support ticket here including a description (in plain English) of your needs & ideas. Please be as detailed as possible. Delivery time may vary based on current workload.
Main features :
- Exceptionally neat design
- Ridiculously responsive
- Insanely clean & optimized code
- Sticky posts carousel
- Lots of header layout variations
- Native WordPress Customizer
- Lots of blog layout variations – grid, list, classic
- Flexible sidebar options
- Super handy mobile navigation
- Custom Instagram widget
- Custom recent posts widget
- Unlimited Google and Typekit fonts in the Customizer
- SVG graphics only
- Social icons menus
- Translation ready
- WordPress 4.7 & up
- PHP 5.3 & up
- Reliable support
- And much more!
We’re always busy cooking something cool and would appreciate your ideas. More updates will follow and just as wine, this theme will get better over the time.
Help and Support
We’re always happy to help you out with any questions you might have. You can open a new support ticket here. Before you head there with a question, make sure you’ve read the documentation provided with the theme. If you have any questions about basic WordPress functionality, please, consider first searching through WordPress Codex.
We hope you’ll like the theme! We’ll appreciate if you leave a review
- 03 Jan 2017 – Version 1.0.2
- Implemented WP Filesystem instead of some PHP functions
- 03 Jan 2017 – Version 1.0.1
- Various little bug fixes
- Improved documentation
- 30 Dec 2016 – Version 1.0.0
- Initial release
High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: WordPress 4.7.x, Columns: 4+Theme Preview
Salty – Responsive WordPress Blog Theme