OXIGENO – Sport Club and Team WordPress Theme
OXIGENO is a WordPress theme exclusively built for sport clubs, sport teams and local sport leagues having in mind fans’ needs and interests. It is fully responsive, retina ready and easy to customize.
OXIGENO, a WordPress Theme designed for sport clubs and teams will make easy for your fans to make contact, view information about the team and buy official products without much effort.
OXIGENO WordPress theme responds elegantly to various screen sizes and has been tested to work across devices, from the largest of desktops to modern smartphones.
OXIGENO offers comprehensive options panel, unique page transitions and distinctive typography and highly rated customizable Cost Calculator plugin that comes free with this theme. It also includes easy to use and fast Bold page builder.
With one-click demo content importer tool you will have a fully featured startup website. You can then start personalizing your WordPress website through the theme options control panel, and replacing the demo content with your own.
OXIGENO WordPress theme comes with free updates and free post-sales support by our highly acclaimed support team.
- Responsive nad retina ready design
- Full static page support with shortcodes
- Shortcodes tailored for sport club, sport teams and local sport league websites
- Bussines oriented custom icon sets
- Visualizer plugin support
- Various header layouts including sticky header
- Full width and boxed pages and headers
- Lightning fast page builder
- Portfolio shortcode for static pages and blog posts
- Full width and boxed blog & portfolio layout
- Left and right sidebar option
- Theme options powered by WordPress customizer
- Translation ready
- Child theme ready
- WooCommerce support
- WPML support
High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: WPML, WooCommerce 3.1.x, Software Version: WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.xTheme Preview
Oxigeno – Sport Club and Team WordPress Theme