NeoMag is a magazine theme and a perfect, ready solution for small indie magazines and large scale multidisciplinary magazines and newspapers.
Theme uses all features that WordPress has to offer. Easy to setup and configure, easy to use and maintain.
In the process of filling your site with content, you can consistently change its appearance and functionality by choosing the best option for you from a large number of available options.
After viewing the demo and reading the documentation you can see that the theme fully answers all the requirements for creating respectful online publication, regardless of it size and subjects.
NeoMag is created for speed and will work great on all modern desktop and mobile devices.
- Customizer Make changes and see it live.
- Text Logo Use graphic or text logo.
- Typography List of 40 handpicked Google fonts
- Colors Change colors of site background and text, links, forms, etc.
- Date Formats Regular or Human date formats.
- Smooth Page Load Load each page with smooth fade-in effect.
- SEO Optimized Theme was built on-page SEO best practice, rules and ranking factors.
- Fully Responsive Your site will look great on all modern devices.
- RTL Support Full support for right to left languages.
Built-in, widget based, ads functionality with 10 ads ready slots that gives you the option of adding ads into different parts of your site. Header, footer, sidebar and inside and under the post content.
- Each part is controlled separately.
- The sidebars can be optionally sticked.
- Six header variations.
- Controllable offcanvas panel ( “hamburger” menu )
- Can be displayed on both desktop and mobile
- Shows menus, search, social or custom content
- Sticky Navigation
- There is an option to choose which menu to appear
- You can either add your current logo you already use in header or can upload another image
Homepage consist of 7 dynamic and changeable sections and an option to disable the pagination if you need a real magazine look. By combining different sections and change their settings you get an unlimited variations of the homepage.
- Top Carousel
- Newest Posts – Five layout variations
- Latest Posts variation – Two layout options
- Center Carousel – Two layout options
- Posts By Category – Four layout variations
- Older Posts – Four layout variations
- Center Bottom – Four layout variations
Archives and especially categories have different layouts options
- Category Three layouts for the newest posts, two layouts for the latest post, with an option to add an ad instead of the last post.
- Other archivesFour layout options for all other archives, including category.
Can be with or without the sidebar. If used with sidebar, some posts can be used with the no sidebar Template.
- Two layout variations
- Gutenberg and Classic Editor Compatibility
- Related Posts
- Share Icons. There is a sticky option as well.
- Ads inside and under the post content
Author box with image, name, bio, and social icons. Two layouts of posts.
Two templates: Default Template and Canvas Template for building pages with Gutenberg.
Widgetized footer. Every added widget forms a new column. Footer menu, Copyright text.
After activating the theme, you can install and activate the NeoMag Widgets plugin which was created to use with this theme specifically.
Please see theme detailed documeantion.
Gutenberg Optimized: Yes, High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes, Compatible Browsers: Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Foundation 6, Software Version: WordPress 5.2.x, Columns: 3Theme Preview
NeoMag – News and Magazine WordPress Theme